Contact Lens Overview
Contact lenses in Wimbledon are a fabulous non-invasive alternative to correcting your vision, giving you natural comfortable all round vision as well as cosmetically enhancing your appearance. Advances in technology means that contact lens options available to you are vast and can correct all aspects of vision: spherical, astigmatism and presbyopia.
Being an independent practice we have access to all suppliers ensuring a wide choice of lenses which enables in most cases full correction of visual acuity and the best fit possible. Contact lenses can be worn for everyday purpose or occasionally for social reasons or playing sports. Daily disposables allows you the freedom to decide when you want to wear your contact lenses. Although contact lens are a great way to correct your vision, we recommend that you always have an up to date pair of spectacles.
Our Top 10 reasons for wearing contact lenses
- offer natural all-round vision whilst enhancing your appearance
- are simple and convenient to use and expand lifestyle choices
- have many advantages for sport and leisure activities
- can be worn every day, part-time or just for going out and special occasions
- vision with contact lenses can be as good as, or better than with spectacles
- offer a safe, effective, stable, and reversible alternative to refractive surgery
- can correct almost all eyesight conditions and are suitable for people of all age
- adaptation to contact lenses is rapid and trouble-free
- the latest contact lenses and solutions provide excellent comfort and eye health
- some eye conditions can only be corrected with contact lenses
Journey To A Clearer Future
Our contact lens assessment and fitting are provided by our Optometrist that are not only specialised in the education of the latest contact lens technologies and advanced fitting techniques but also have a wealth of knowledge on the health of the eye.
We are able to fit all types of contact lenses, from daily disposables to RGP, making all parameters of correction possible.
We are proud to announce that we are a Partnership practice for both Cooper Vision and Johnson & Johnson, which means new contact lens products and materials launched to the British market are first made available to our practice. We are one of the first practice’s that have been licensed to fit Misight daily disposables contact lenses for the treatment of myopia control.